Wednesday 2 August 2017

HALLO AUGUST!


 Playsuit- H&M, Slides-  Adidas, Choker- Brandy Melville, Watch- Daniel Wellington





Can’t believe that summer almost comes to an end, it’s already August, and how it happens?  But anyway we have the whole month to make this summer unforgettable.  Next week we are going to Budapest and I can’t wait to be there, to walk around the river and to visit famous Budapest baths. I’m so excited and count the days before departure. We are also thinking to visit Vienna, it’s 2,5 hours from Budapest so it would be a sin not to visit this city, especially since I have never been to Austria. It’s left to find cheap tickets from Budapest to Vienna. Later I’ll write a post about tickets and in general about my whole trip to Budapest but now  I'm looking forward to it.

So let’s talk little bit about my outfit. Finally I have bought this straw hat. I’m so in love with these straw peaces trend this summer. It’s not exactly what I wanted but anyway it looks pretty. Now I’m in search of an ideal, little, straw bag. Today I decided to make a romantic, minimal look, which will be perfect for the hot summer day. I chose this soft, striped playsuit and of course my absolute favorite slides from Adidas and with this cute hat. It looks simple but chic. What do you think?

2 comments: