Sunday 9 July 2017

TANNING

Swimsuit- H&M





I think summer is cold not only in Russia this year, but also in Germany, because the highest temperature here was approximately +27 and it was only two-three days, in other days here is +20, +18 and a lot of rain, which I hate. Yesterday I enjoyed the rare appearance of the sun with thoughts that it would be very nice if I can teleport somewhere in Spain or in South Italy. I don’t want to write a lot of words today, just want to show you my Saturday summer photos and to wish you a crazy Sunday and super good week!

7 comments:

  1. Неудачную попу надо прятать

    ReplyDelete
  2. не хочу ее прятать

    ReplyDelete
  3. тогда буду чаще фоткать свою некрасивую попу, чтоб по больше слышать от тебя "фу фу как же некрасиво"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look crispy 7 damn hot..
    Regards.-
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hips ! Super sexy girl

    ReplyDelete