Tuesday 11 July 2017

JUNE FAVOURITES

Heyy bunnies! Today I want to do a little review on my favorite products of this Month. I always love these kind of posts or videos, because exactly there I can discover something new and useful for me. This post is about my favorite skin care products, books, movies, music and of course sneakers. So, if you’re like me, a big fan of “Favorites of the Month», this post is for you.

I want to start with my skin care products, just because I have very problem and sensitive skin, which always needs care and almost every month I try to use something new. This time I finally bought Biotherm, for my daily routine. First of all, I use tonic and then foaming cleanser, which is veeery good, it cleans my skin so deeply without any dryness and it has already become my absolute favorite one… I heard a lot of good reviews about Biotherm and for me was interesting if it is as good as it is described. Now I knew the answer and it is “Yes”, differently “yes”. It works for me and I see results.

For my final step of skin care routine, I use Origins cream and… ohh damn it’s so refreshing and gives energy to my skin and softness for all day and it also has good fresh smell of citrus. I ordered it from HERE there are a lot of good stuff for skin, hair and more others, also they have sales now and free delivery from 20 euro. So, check it out. And yes, it’s not an ad, because I’m not a popular blogger, I just want to share my findings with you ;)

Two times a week I use this mask, I put it on my skin for 15-20 minutes, usually when I come home after gym or when I wake up and it moisturized my skin good and I feel like I am a new human after using it.

Another stuff is also from Garnier and it’s my saver when I have some reddens or ugly pimples. I don’t want to say that it removes a pimple after 4 hours, but it works, it makes a pimple smaller and removes sore spots.

The last mask it’s from Loreal, and I am sure you heard about it. I use this mask 2 times in a week and most of all I like that it tightens the pores and doesn’t dry the skin.

Another part of my post are sneakers. My favorite ones are Nike Air Presto and Adidas EQT. 2 years ago I didn’t like Adidas at all, the clothes and sneakers were boring but now everything has changed, they really began to make good collaborations, cool sneakers, good colors of sneakers and the clothes are awesome. I’m in love with every piece. These two pairs of sneakers I wear permanently, they are comfortable, stay super with any outfit and they are just beautifuuuul.
 If you search a site where you can buy sneakers then check out these two SIZE and OVERKILL, there are always something interesting.

Now, let’s speak a little bit about books and films. I’ll not talk a lot in order not to spoiler, I just will give you the names, you can google it, and if you like it, it would be nice if you read or watch it. From my point of view, I can tell that Balzac and Camus are my favorites and their every book is a bliss for me. For this time mz favorite are Balzac- "Lost Illusions" and Camus- "The Rebel: An Essay on Man in Revolt" and "The Misunderstanding". 
Honey and moon is not my absolutely favorite, it’s a little bit mainstream book, but sometimes when I have no mood, I read it.
Drückstück is a book in German, it’s not a good one in respect of how it’s written but it’s a good one in order to improve your language and to learn new words.

Movies
Looper (2012)
T2 Trainspotting (2017)
Manchester by the Sea (2016)
28 Days Later... (2002)

Tv Shows
Fargro (2014)
Broad City (2014)
Stranger Things (2016)
Hunted (2015)
The Leftovers (2014)
The Sopranos (1999)

Music
Stay curious, take care of yourself, buy good sneakers and be in harmony with yourself. Love ya!

1 comment: