Wednesday 20 September 2017

DAILY NEWS


 Cap- Asos, Top- Brandy Melville, Jeans- H&M, Sandals- Mango

Hello guys. It‘s me, your friend, Kate. I’m doing well…okay not well. This month is so complicated for me. I feel broken and empty. I hate the fact that I’m alone, that I haven’t real friends with whom I could speak for hours and wouldn’t afraid to be who I am. I hate study in the university, I hate the fact that at this moment I can’t leave the country, I hate how I look, how I speak, how I behave and it’s very hard to stay positive, to wake up and to go to the uni smiling, like everything is fine and I’m the happiest person. But it isn’t. Now I have realized how it is important to have close People near you. People who will support you and will say that everything goanna be fine. Of course, I know it by myself, but I just need to hear it from someone else. I’m scared to be alone. Yep…sometimes it’s good to be alone in order to understand who you are and what you want from this life, but just for a while. But for living a happy life I need close people, too... I love people and I can’t live without them. Now I’m just waiting when things get better. It will diffidently be, right? 
P.S. My outfit from last weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment