Thursday 14 September 2017

THE BEST STREET STYLE FROM NYFW SPRING' 18

September became my favorite month in a year, coz it's a month of fashion inspiration. Cool pieces, unusual outfits, and a lot of talented people, who are getting together in one place, create new trends and inspire people with their appearance.

I'm one of those people, who finds inspiration in photos and FW is a paradise for creating chic, bright, stylish and unusual looks. My favorite FW’s are in Paris and New York, so I made I personal list about the best outfits from NYFW Spring' 18. 
Caps, berets, oversize jacket, cool sneakers, gucci pieces, stiped skirts, 90s sunglassies, denim jumpsuits, floral dresses are more other are adorable by all fashion people this year. So let's see!
 Here we don't need a lot of words, here we need to enjoy!



























No comments:

Post a Comment