Wednesday 27 May 2015

TASTES LIKE HEAVEN


Today I had the most delicious lunch ever: my home-made burger, potatoes free with sauce and Coca Cola. Oh,God tell me what could be tastier than this.I know it's not the best food for my body but sometimes I allow myself to eat something like that.It's sooooo yummy. I can't help myself not to eat it, SO I WILL EAT IT FOREVER.
Yesterday we stayed at home and watched "Wild". A chronicle of one woman's 1,100-mile solo hike undertaken as a way to recover from a recent catastrophe. Ok, it's not such a good movie like "Into The Wild"(this film I like many times more) but "Wild" with Reese Witherspoon is also a good film so it's  MUST TO SEE. Now I'm going for a little walk under the rain! I think you slept well. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment