Saturday 6 February 2016

GUACAMOLE TOAST FOR BREAKFAST

Good morning guys! I hope you're well-rested and ready to take on the day. Everyone is on avocado toast train, but what about guacamole toast? This recipe is super-quick, easy and very delicious. I love avocado, although it's gone mainstream I still love it and can't imagine my day without it. I like it and I think you will love this guacamole toast too, So, let's begin!

 What you will need (for two toasts):

  •  a small onion
  •  fresh red chillies
  • avocado
  • tomatoes
  • lemon or lime , juice from
  • extra virgin olive oil
  • salt
  • freshly ground black pepper
  • garlic
  • seasoning to taste 
  •  And of course 2 toasts and smoked salmon

  • Clean the avocado from the peel and put it in a bowl.
    Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
    Then add it to avocado.
    As well as tomatoes, cut the garlic, onion and chillies into a small pieces. 
    Put it all in a bowl with avocado and tomatoes, also add the juice of 1 lime or lemon and 1 tablespoon of oil, then add to taste salt, pepper and seasoning. 

    Using a potato masher or a fork, mash it until smooth. 

    Then I put a smoked salmon on top and called it breakfast! So this was my healthy and yummy breakfast and now you know what to do with avocados when you have them in the fridge. Make this healthy guacamole and have a little guacamole toast for breakfast. Take care and see you next time. Stay healthy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment