Tuesday 8 December 2015

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE (PART ONE)

 I love winter, I love Christmas tree, I love snow, I love oranges, I love garlands, I love EVERYTHING that is related to winter. Especially to watch Home Alone (this movie I watch every winter and I can say with certainty that this movie is my favorite). Christmas is on the way, so it's time for another Christmas gift guide. I know how difficult it is to choose a perfect gift for your loved people. That is why I decided to help you sort out your gifts for people that are close to you… as well as for yourselves! Most of them I've presented in my previous favorites. But anyway they’re mostly my favourite pieces of the season.(In the following weeks I'll share with you the Part 2 of my Christmas Gift Guide)  So let's go!

Shop it!
I think Jo Malone for Christmas(and not only) is  the best present ever. Their design and odors, mean only one thing-"Buy me"
This fragrance is so feminine and tender that it will be a great present not only for holiday season but also for everyday.
this is what every girl needs-Perfect powder.  
4. Eylure
Flawless eyebrows? Yes, Please..
5. Mac
This foundaion offers a natural matte finish with medium to full coverage.(my favorite foundation at the moment). 
A black pair of shoes will never be superfluous in your wardrobe.
7. Armani
The sexy fragrance has enchanting notes of cedar and with gints of jasmin that it will also be a perfect christmas gift!

There are all my ideas for this week. See you soon with this heading on the next week. Good night snowflakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment