Monday, 7 August 2017

FOR A CLOUDY DAY

 Dress- Asos, Jeans-Zara, Sunnies- Mango, Hat- H&M





Hey guys! Hope you are doing well. I feel good, still happy and everything is perfect, despite the fact that I’m tired of waiting for Budapest trip, every day I wake up and first thing I do is count the days before the journey begins, more 5 days, after which I will puddle in the baths of the beautiful city Budapest. And after that trip I will return in Germany for a couple of weeks where will come some of my friends, we are planning to go to Dresden and maybe in Berlin again, so August definitely will be a hot month with a lot of photos and good mood. 

Today is a little bit cloudy and +18, that is why I decided to wear jeans, by the way it’s my second time wearing jeans this summer, I even forgot how is it to wear them. All the same I prefer to wear shorts and hate and afraid the approach of autumn, because I’ll have to wear jeans permanently. Today the red dress from Asos replaces the top and why not? It looks fine…

2 comments: