Thursday, 13 July 2017

vOOILAA

 Blouse- H&M, Jeans&Bag-Mango, Slides-Adidas





Guten Tag meine Schätze! I’m back with my new striped outfit. For a long time, I thought whether it was worth buying these slides from Adidas. I thought that I wouldn’t wear them so often and they are too brute for me, but when I wore them for the first time, I forgot about all these holds-back, coz they are so comfortable and have a very cool look on feet (if you ask me) and I already have some other ideas how to wear my new babies, so I’ll show you very soon. This is my last post from Görlitz this week, Friday I’m going to Hamburg, so I want to end this post with some inspiration words. 


Today morning I woke up and understood how amazing this life is. We all have a million reasons to wake up and to live and to do what we fucking do. We can see how the world changes, we can behold the sky every morning and every evening, we can hear voices of people, birds, cars, we can feel touching, we can cuddle, we can jump, we can speak, we can write poems, we can explore, we can do everything to fill our life with happiness. Don’t you think it’s cool? 

LET US ALL BE HAPPY, GUYS! WE SHOULD EMBRACE THIS GREAT GIFT OF LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. You look damn gorgeous so keep calm posting..
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete