Thursday, 29 June 2017

VINTAGE

 T-shirt- Sepremebeing, Skirt- American Apparel, Sneakers- Adidas






How often I said to myself that I should finally become a girl and should stop buying dozens of hoodies, men’s shirts and sneakers. But I can’t stop doing it, because I love all this stuff and I feel comfortable wearing it. Then why I should pretend to be a girly girl, wearing heels and tight clothes, if it’s not me, I’m more a tom boy then a lady. Ok, sometimes I can wear a pair of heels with sexy dress or leather skirt but it happens very and very rarely. Some years ago I didn’t know how to describe my style, I wore everything and I liked almost everything. But now, if someone asks me about me style, I’ll definitely answer that my style is a pair of good sneakers, first, then a large t-shirt or sweatshirt and a pair of skinny jeans or short on high waist, this is typical Katya. Also, recently, I caught myself thinking that I love sneakers, this is my passion. I follow many different accounts with sneakers s on my Instagram and Vk page, follow the updates and always add my favorite ones in my wish list. Now on my wish list there are 3 dream pairs, Nike max air 95 in color “pony hair”, Nike air max 97 in color white real-pink or summit white and Adidas Iniki in black/haze coral/white. And now I can say that most of my money I spend on shoes. I’m very interesting what you spend most of your money on?

1 comment: