Wednesday, 3 February 2016

WITH A MINT ACCENT

Jumper-Gap / Jeggings and Bag-Zara / Boots- Miss KG






Why I'm soo in love with black jeans? WHYYY?? If you haven't noticed very often my outfits consist of a pair of black jeans and it's not just because I like black color or I don't have any other jeans in my wardrobe but because every single time when I want to wear a pair of blue or other color of jeans I think that it's also looks good, but with a pair of black jeans it will look THE BEST. If you know what I mean. Black makes every outfit look very beautiful, classic, atractive, stunning and when I'm looking in the mirrow I say likee "eeee babee today will be a good one and you are looking so sexy and pretty in these jeans with a hight rise". Sorry..just kidding.. this was my typical look for the day of a warm weather and a little bit of mud, as always. Anyway have a good day or night. Take care and of course Stay Chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment